From: Aaron Mlynek <Aaron.Mlynek@westwoodps.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2022 12:40 PM
To: Aaron Mlynek; firstname.lastname@example.org; Jonathan Koepke; Michael Nelson
Cc: Matt Welch
Subject: IECA Great Lakes Membership Committee Meeting
When: Occurs day 26 of every 2 month(s) effective 4/26/2022 until 4/26/2023 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: Microsoft Teams Meeting
Greetings Membership Committee!
We have a new member of our committee; welcome Chris Tabler!
We haven’t met in a while, and I thought we should get together and discuss some outstanding items from our Great Lakes Board Meeting. Please review the items below.
Great Lakes Membership Committee Action Items –
1. Social happy hours – next upcoming happy hour June 2nd
2. Jonathan to facilitate and promote for the quarterly newsletters and increase social media presence. The chapter currently has an IECA page that will be refreshed. Matt Welch was made an admin.
3. Kim to help us engage in the newsletter – Quarterly Letter
4. Chapter email that welcomes a new member to the board. Just to show new members and show some fun opportunities and hopefully make people want to participate in the future.
* Make sure new members are invited to Social Media Accounts
* Use the resources to boost a post on Social Media to increase viewership
* Jonathan to incorporate into the marketing budget.
* Tag new members on the social media pages so they know
1. Great Lakes Chapter Awards
* Project of the Year?
* Outstanding Professional of the year?
2. Expired memberships / renewal needed?
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Join with a video conferencing device
Video Conference ID: 117 689 168 2
Alternate VTC instructions
Learn More | Meeting options
Construction Stormwater Principal
direct (952) 697-5710
main (952) 937-5150
cell (612) 363-6146
12701 Whitewater Drive, Suite 300
Minnetonka, MN 55343
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.